Re: Tcl/Tk changes from Guile-iii to Guile 1.x

[...]

> Is the code complex?  If you can isolate the problem into a reasonably
> sized program then perhaps you could send it to me so that I can have
> a look at it?  (I don't promise to put much time into it though...)

[...]

Well, the problem is that the errors are not printed because there are
two threads (it seems that it is a feature, as I can conclude from the
posts in this list). It doesn't even help if I put some `catch' or
`display'... I'd prefer to send you the code. It is neither small nor
large, but is at least in pure GUILE (no extensions).

Aleks
--
Aleksandar Bakic, Comp.Sci. graduate student at Michigan State University
e-mail: bakicale@cps.msu.edu