Tk-related core dump: it is GC

The segfault occurs in scm_gc_mark. I remember that I had had a lot of
problems two years ago, when I was trying to make a non-trivial Tk GUI
within GUILE. I managed to make all Tk objects global, but now I am
getting the same kind of problem... Has something significant changed
in the interface since then (Guile-iii)?

Thanks,
Aleksandar
--
Aleksandar Bakic, Comp.Sci. graduate student at Michigan State University
e-mail: bakicale@cps.msu.edu