Guile question

I'm pretty sure this is easy, but I'd prefer to spend 3-4 days it'd
take to experiment/research the answer on writing the actual
application. ;)

How to load application-specific Scheme initialization file after

Another, unrelated question: A short time ago, somebody posted keyword
argument code to this list. Is that code safe to use (i.e. is there
any plan to write incompatible, native keyword arguments in the near
future?) Could anybody repost the code (or email it to me), since I
aparently lost it?

	Miro