Re: tselect

>You know, I just got the urge to convert Guile into continuation-
>passing-style.  It's OK if I commit it to night, isn't it?  8-)

*panic*

:)

I think some idea along these lines is a fine idea; it gets us a lot
of the functionality you want from threads, without obliging us to
deal with full preemption.  It allows the nice window-and-prompt style
of interaction that wish has.  I think this would be easier with a
reorganized port implementation, but again, if we don't have to wait
for that, so much the better.