Bigloo's regexp syntax

I took a look at the Bigloo regular grammar syntax, and I do not think
it is appropriate for guile. First of all, it is new syntax rather
than a procedure, and second, it has a built-in concept of semantic
actions associated with regular expressions. Since we will likely
break that anyway, since we only want to search for regexps, one of
the other ideas posted here would be a better starting point.

I know I'm often a naysayer on compatability with other Scheme
implementations but it's generally because I don't want to see things
implemented in a broken way just because someone else did it that way
first.

 - Maciej Stachowiak