Re: none

Aubrey Jaffer <jaffer@martigny.ai.mit.edu> writes:

> Thank you for your succinct problem-report.

Well, it would have been formulated differently if I had given -i to
grep when looking for the definition.  I'll think about this next time.

> JACAL is written in Scheme, which is case-insensitive for
> identifiers.  Guile supposedly has some mechanism for
> case-sensitivity, but I have not kept up with the releases.  The
> following patch should fix the `Horner' problem.

It can of course be switched on, but an alternative solution would be
to use either "Horner" or "horner" consistently throughout the Jacal
code.

To me, the alternative solution seems nice.  If you would make this
change it would be helpful.

Best regards,
/mdj