Re: ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link:

On Thursday 15 November 2001 10:13, Bo Forslund wrote:
> Alexey Rodriguez Y wrote:
> >   You may need to run strace to know if you need to symlink more
> > libraries. Maybe a better fix would be to edit the scheme file that loads
> > the libs.
>
> I guess this must be the best. The problem is to know which file to edit =)
>

> Bo Forslund

  I assume you are running guile-gtk directly. guile with use-module is more
verbose:

$ guile
guile> (use-modules (gtk gtk))
/usr/share/guile/gtk/dynlink.scm:19:34: In procedure dynamic-link in
expression (dynamic-link libname):
/usr/share/guile/gtk/dynlink.scm:19:34: file not found
ABORT: (misc-error)

the (backtrace) will show you more stuff. I hope you can get the elegant fix
:). It would be interesting to diff with the version that came with mdk8.
  Btw Bo, i had problems loading .glade files using gnome-guile libglade. I
cannot exactly repeat the bugs but maybe you have already experienced those.

  Alexey