help needed: gtk-clist-get-text

Hi

It would be great if someone could give me some advice on the following
questions:

what should be the last arg (a guile short example please) of the following func:

	 (define-func gtk_clist_get_text
	   int
	   ((GtkCList clist)
	    (int row)
	    (int column)
	    ((ret static_string) text)))

[a guile short example would be ideal, thanks]

having a clist, and giving the possibility of sorting it according to the column
selected by the user, adding/removing rows, swapping ..., I unfortunately can
not rely on the original clist-items (passed to clist at build time) to get
access to, i.e. selected row text items

Ariel told me there was no 'get-clist-rows' gtk function, so, I guess I have no
other option then using

    gtk-clist-get-text

but couldn't make it work so far

thanks,