Re: Guile-gtk 0.19pre

	Thanks for assembling this; it seems to build nicely, (but only
tried on a vanilla Redhat6.2/Intel so far).

The 0.19 prerelease still builds its shared libraries with names like
"libguilegtk-1.2.so.0.0.0"

Should the numbers be incremented to help indicate that this .so isn't
compatible with the old one?   Or is it actually drop-in-replacable?

Guile itself appears to have these library versions:
	guile-1.3.4	libguile.so.6.0.0
	guile-1.4	libguile.so.9.0.0

Everything I know about libtool versioning comes from:

http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/manual.html#Libtool%20versioning

It looks as simple as passing the appropriate arg to the -version-info
libtool option;  I think 0:1:0 might be the appropriate one given that the
only changes are internal ones to build with guile 1.4.

Steve