Re: guile-gtk function stubs?

"Firstname Lastname" <msnsux@hotmail.com> writes:

> Im guessing it's moddified cause i keep getting error messages like:
>
> $ ./interface.scm
> ERROR: In procedure primitive-load in expression (primitive-load name):
> ERROR: end of file in
> $
>

> from :
>
> (let((picture3 (gdk-pixmap-create-from-xpm drawing 0 0 "./peon3-4.xpm"))

This is not a complete Scheme expression.  You can tell because there
are to few closing parentheses.

> (i couldn't find a NULL defined anywhere, so i assumed were supposed to use
> 0)

Use `#f' (the Scheme `false' value) for NULL.

> actually, of interest, it gives me the same message when using:
>
> (let ((drawing (gtk-drawing-area-new)))
>   (let((picture3 (gdk-pixmap-create-from-xpm))

This is also a incomplete Scheme expression.

But, unfortunately, I don't think there is a Scheme equivalent of
gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm yet.  I don't exactly remember why, tho.
Something to do with the type confusions between GdkPixmap, GdkBitmap
and GdkWindow, I guess.

So, I think you are out of luck with Gdk pixmaps and guile-gtk,
currently.  Maybe there is someone out there on this list who can take
a look at this issue?