Re: Towards guile-gtk 0.18

Miroslav Silovic <silovic@zesoi.fer.hr> writes:

> This could be solved by splitting gtk.defs (and modifying
> build-guile-gtk to allow it to export the glue generated by
> define-object and define-enum declarations between multiple files).

I think build-guile-gtk already does this.  You have to have the right
`import' statements, tho.

I'm a bit worried about the size of gtk-glue.c, too.  Does it need to
be that big?  Is the compiled code too bloated, too?  Maybe it would
be acceptable to just generate some table for each function and then
have one generic glue function that peruses this information.  Maybe
this wouldn't work for all of them, but for the majority.

Just a thought.

- Marius