Re: [[ANN] guileGL & big patch for gnome-guile]

Daniel Skarda <0rfelyus@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> wrote:
> Hello,
 I would like to ask you if you can review patch and guileGL and
>   tell me whether my changes are acceptable or what to rewrite to make them
>   acceptable.
Sorry for the delay but I've been busy with guile-gtk 0.17 and did not have
time to check your patch. Now that 0.17 has been released I've checked your
patch and it works fine for me (both the patch and guileGL). Still, before I
commit the changes I will have a deeper look into it.

Ariel