Re: GSL containers: was Re: [Help-gsl] Linear least squares, webpages and the next release

I agree that stuff is very confusing. I also wonder how much of it is
needed. In my work I've only ever used the double and complex versions
of gsl_vector/gsl_matrix. Most of the routines in GSL only work with
double vectors, with a few extended to complex double (linalg,eigen for
example).

Do we really need gsl_vector's for int/short/uint/long/etc?