webpage update

I updated the GSL design document "Contributing" section to have the text:

----
The GSL team welcomes new contributions to enhance the functionality of the library. Much emphasis is placed on ensuring the stability of the existing functions, library consistency, and fixing any reported bugs. Potential contributors are encouraged to gain familiarity with the library by investigating and fixing known problems listed in the bug tracker on the GSL savannah page.
----

The old text stated that the library was "feature complete" and gave the impression that we didn't want new contributions. I think this may have turned off a lot of potential contributors so hopefully this will encourage new people to become involved.

Patrick