Re: Feedback from GSL folks on libflame 4.0

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010, Theodore Papadopoulo wrote:

I'm saying that all the more that I used to be an autotools convinced guy (and not very statisfied
by cmake some time ago), but cmake is progressing rapidly. As said above quite a few
opensource projects adopted it and it is taken into account in many distro build system.

I can't believe I'm saying that, but it's true...

Well, when I next have time to mess with it I'll see if I can port my own major projects to it -- again. Last time it was a disaster.

I don't suppose they provide an "autotools2cmake" utility, do they?

rgb

All the best,

Theo.

Robert G. Brown http://www.phy.duke.edu/~rgb/ Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305 Durham, N.C. 27708-0305 Phone: 1-919-660-2567 Fax: 919-660-2525 email:rgb@phy.duke.edu