This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GSL project.
Re: chebyshev and specfunc: naive question
- From: Brian Gough <bjg at network-theory dot co dot uk>
- To: jgmbenoit at mailsnare dot net
- Cc: gsl-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 22:08:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: chebyshev and specfunc: naive question
- References: <47FA0ABF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
At Mon, 07 Apr 2008 19:51:27 +0800,
Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> I have gone through the specfunc sources:
> why an ad hoc chebyshev package is used rather than
> the one provided by GSL itself ?
So that it can be static-inlined, and to use gsl_sf_result.