This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GSL project.
GSL 1.11 available for Windows and Visual Studio .NET 2003
- From: David Geldreich <david dot geldreich at free dot fr>
- To: gsl-discuss at sourceware dot org,help-gsl at gnu dot org
- Cc: David Geldreich <david dot geldreich at free dot fr>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:52:34 +0200
- Subject: GSL 1.11 available for Windows and Visual Studio .NET 2003
I have updated my earlier "port" of the GNU Scientific Library (GSL) for
Windows Visual Studio .NET 2003 / Visual C++ 7.1 to its 1.11 version.
Binaries and sources could be downloaded at the following URL :
The sources implements the tests, all of which pass.
The binary package comes with an Visual Studio project example to
show how to use the library with Visual.
You could use the source package to compile the whole thing under
Visual Studio 2005.