statistics: mode

Monday, October 29 15:06:50

Hello,

I'm implementing all the gsl statistics functions in my app. But
unfortunatly I'm unable to locate the function for determining the
mode of a sample.

Is this function present ? And if not is it possible to use a combination
of other gsl functions not present in the statistics section to obtain the
mode ?

Thank you.

J.