forwarded message from Arvid Requate

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: Arvid Requate <arvid@fargonauten.de>
To: bjg@network-theory.co.uk
Subject: Hint: "Cuba" library for n-dim Integration
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:32:44 +0100

Dear Brian,

I wanted to point you to two quite recent and maybe interesting libraries for
numerical integration, one for multidimensional Integrals:

http://www.feynarts.de/cuba
(This was released under LGPL by the author/the Max Planck Instititute of
Munich.)

and one for the evaluation of singular one and two-dimensional integrals:
http://www.math.uni-wuppertal.de/wrswt/xsc/cxsc_software.html#clavis

I'm not affiliated with either of them ;-)
Thanks for your work on the GSL,
   Arvid