WG: High-Dimensional Sobol Sequences

Von: Philipp Noël Baecker [mailto:philipp.baecker@gmx.net]
Gesendet: Montag, 24. Oktober 2005 13:00
An: 'gsl-discuss@sources.redhat.com'
Betreff: High-Dimensional Sobol Sequences

Dear Group:

A while ago I extended the dimensionality of the GSL Sobol QRNG to
facilitate a variety of financial applications (e.g. stochastic integration
for American option pricing).

Since I have received a number of request regarding this functionality, I
decided to make the extension available as a small GSL package. It can be
downloaded from

http://www.ebs.de/fileadmin/redakteur/funkt.dept.finance/hommel/software/qrn
gextra-0.1.zip.

Among my goals are extending this package to include more general sequences
as well as building reliable test routines.

In the meantime, I am grateful for feedback.

Best regards

Philipp