gsl comments

hello,
I have just started to use the gsl library in some cfd work. I like the content very much and I think the authors have done a great job, however i have a minor comments. I havent looked at the source code so perhaps the comments should be modified but

(1) the routines to free memory should check if the pointer argument is null - otherwise on some platforms an additional check for NULL is required to prevent a segmentation error occuring. While this should always be done it would be nice if this check could be hidden inside the library.

regards
Keith Weinman