Re: Integrals

Thanks for this,

One additional question would be how to calculate the integral of a real part of a function:

exp(- 1 \phi \ln(k) f(x, v, T; \phi))
                 i\phi

I used the LaTeX notation. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Przemyslaw

                      Axel Hutt
                      <Axel.Hutt@physik.hu        To:       Przemyslaw Sliwa/DMGCON/DMG UK/DeuBa@DMG UK
                      -berlin.de>                 cc:       gsl-discuss@sources.redhat.com
                                                  Subject:  Re: Integrals
                      01/06/2005 05:37 PM

Przemyslaw Sliwa wrote:

>All,
>                                                INF
>                                                 /
>I would like to know if it is possible to calculate the integral of type  I f(x)dx using gsl. If yes can someone explain me how it is done?
>                                                /
>                                                       -INF
>
>Thank you for help,
>
>Pshemek