KS routines

I asked before if there were any KS routines in the GSL and got no
response -- possibly because the "S" in KS triggers anti-vodka-spam
rules, I don't know -- and couldn't find them in the documentation. So I
wrote my own: a "regular" KS routine and a Kuiper KS routine, including
the underlying distribution functions.  I'm still seeking an
Anderson-Darling KS routine.

Is there any interest in my contributing the KS stuff I wrote back to
the GSL?  If so should I just submit the code (it is pretty simple) or
try to wrap it up GSL style first?  The two routines are the simplest KS
test -- compare a vector of e.g. p-values or other presumably uniform
random deviants to a truly uniform distribution and produce a p-value
that the one came from the other.  It would be fairly straightforward to
add a routine that compared a vector of samples from two distributions
to see what the probability is they could (not) be drawn from the same
distribution, as well, although I haven't written it yet.

   rgb

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb@phy.duke.edu