Re: Not documented statistics function

Antonio Zugaldia writes:
 > 	I've seen in "gsl_statistics_double.h" this two functions:
 >
 >       * double gsl_stats_pvariance (const double data1[], const size_t
 >         stride1, const size_t n1, const double data2[], const size_t
 >         stride2, const size_t n2);
 >
 >       * double gsl_stats_ttest (const double data1[], const size_t
 >         stride1, const size_t n1, const double data2[], const size_t
 >         stride2, const size_t n2);
 >
 > but I cannot see any reference to them in the manual. What are they for?

Statistical tests (T-test and pooled variance).

There are quite a few undocumented functions in the library.  As a
general rule, only the documented functions should be used.

In this case I was planning to move those functions to a separate
directory for other statistical tests.

--
Brian Gough

Network Theory Ltd,