Re: stdcall and GSL / exporting functions

Axel Vogt wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I installed 'GSL 1.3 for MSVC' and it seems to work with the first tests.
>
> Now i want to produce a DLL which allows to access the special functions
> of GSL in Maple and Excel (the one for tests, the other for data handling),
> both use the same calling conventions (Pascal order).
>
> For that i learned: make a new DLL-project, write double __stdcall fct(...),
> export it by a def-file and compile with the stdcall option [roughly ...].
> That always worked for me (being not very experienced with C).
>
> But with the GSL suite i hang up ... meanwhile i lost the overview but the
> central point seems to be 'unresolved external symbol _gsl_sf_expm1' (which
> i took as starting example).
>
> What would be the correct way to proceed? Does anybody have a link for a
> small & working example?
>
> Thanks for any help, i have not seen an answer in the archives.
>
> Axel

Hm.

Is there really no suggestion possible or is the question
too silly or off topic, or should i ask at another place?
At least a 'debug' version can be produced (being twice as
slow as Maple), but i would like to have an actual solution.
Any hints? Please.

Axel