GSL for Windows (ha, ha, ha)

Hi,

I write software that runs on Linux and Windows. I prefer linux, but some users want to run windows.

I need to provide GSL compiled with visual C++ -- preferably the latest version. After spending 2 days working, searching the web,....... I gave up and ordered a GSL vc6 CD.

Is there any particular reason its nearly impossible to compile GSL for windows using cl?? In my opinion, this isn't very bright if you wish to have as wide an audience as possible!!

Ralph Peters
Intelligent Systems & Robotics Center
Sandia National Laboratories
Albuquerque, NM  USA