I would love to help

To Whom it May Concern,

I really think I could be very interested in doing some programming for the
GSL. I have a Masters (and BS) in Mechanical Engineering, and have taken
several programming (C++) classes. I have outside experience, programming
for work, etc, also. I absolutely love programming, although I admit I am
not the worlds best or most experienced programmer. I say this, because I
don't want to waste anybody's time trying to get my involved, if I will be
more of a hindrance then a help. I am willing to do research, etc, in order
to undertake programming routines that are desired.

Thank you,

Andrew Sasak

day: 517-432-2698
mobile: 517-230-9909