book on "Numerische Physik" (i.e. computational physics)

Hello everybody,

may be some of you remember a couple of questions I asked
some time ago where I mentioned that I'm writing a book on
computational physics. The book is now finished and available.
At this point I would like to thank the gsl discussion newsgroup
for the help I appreciated (the group is also mentioned in the
acknowledgements...). If you have any further suggestions,
comments, please send them to
  wiedemann.harald@litef.de

(for those interested:
 Harald Wiedemann: Numerische Physik,
 Springer Verlag, ISBN 354040774X, 39.95 EUR)
The book is only available in German, sorry... May be at some
time I will try to work on an English translation.

Best wishes,

Harald

--
Dr. Harald Wiedemann
LITEF GmbH                               Phone: +49 761 4901-380