Re: Multivariate random number generators

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Brian Gough wrote:

> My tolerance for dealing with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Visual
> C++ has been completely used up.  Clint Whaley, the author of ATLAS,
> describes the phenomenon on his site:
>   http://math-atlas.sourceforge.net/faq.html#utone

What a great URL.  I'll have to keep this one handy!

And just to comply with its content, I personally absolutely love the
GSL and both use it in my own work, teach students to turn to it first
when looking for numerical solutions, and encourage others to use it for
all their GPL work.

Thanks!

   rgb

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb@phy.duke.edu