Re: Compiling from CVS

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 11:22, Brian Gough wrote:

> Did you use "./configure --enable-maintainer-mode"? (this should be
> mentioned in the HACKING file, I think)

I did not sorry, fixed that. Thanks!

I have another question - more concerning guidelines.

I added to test_funcs.h all functions used by Brent in his Ph.D.
thesis.  But I did not add derivatives of these functions.

Would it be possible to include them in GSL though ?  They should be
useful for procedures without derivatives like Brent's Praxis and Nead's
Simplex.  And those who would like to use them with methods with
derivatives can add derivatives later.

BR,

Jacek