Re: gsl_vector_alloc_from_vector

Carlo Perassi writes:
 > > The function is deprecated (but will stay in the library until 2.0 for
 >
 > hi
 > your statement makes me wonder: do you have a roadmap to 2.0?

Not specifically.

There are a number of things that I would like to change, but that
break backwards compatibility,  so I can't make them in 1.x.

Such as,

- make ranlux the default generator

- fix the printf functions to use the parameter order (fmt, args) not
(arg, fmt) as for normal printf

- fix some auxiliary functions (in multifit) which have inconsistent
parameter ordering

Possibly these changes just for consistency are not worth the trouble
though.

--
Brian Gough