Brent's method

Hi!

I finally had time to debug and I got working Brent's method for
multidimensional minimalization without derivatives.

The code is written from scratch - I translated ALGOL from Bren'tsbook
into C.

Now I would like to include this in the GSL. The code consists of two
parts:

1. The procedure itself

2. Testing functions from Brent's book

I would like to start with adding test functions from Brent's book to
test_funcs.c and test.c.

Is it possible to add them ?  I want to ask before I add them there.

BR,

Jacek Pliszka