[ANNOUNCE] Annotations to Abramowitz & Stegun

I'm not sure what possessed me, but I spent the weekend
typing up all of the margin notes that accumulated in my
copy of Abramowitz & Stegun.   Now, if everyone did this,
and it got collated and edited, what a wonderful world it
would be...

Its about 10 pages of PDF, its mostly about various integrals
of bessel functions, and some sums over riemann zeta at integer
values.  It starts with some minor additions to some of the
elementary chapters.

http://www.linas.org/art-gallery/abramowitz/AS-annotions.pdf

--linas