Re: Premature: exception handling complex elementary functions (fwd)

Andrew Binkley writes:
 > Hello,
 > It is possible that I am not clearing the exception properly and that is
 > what is causing the strange testing problems.  I will see if this is the
 > case.

This sounds likely.. possibly there will be an issue with running the
tests on platforms where we don't know how control the exception
handling at compile time, but that can be picked up in the configure
script.  It may require a few changes to the gsl_ieee functions but I
don't foresee any major problems there.

--
Brian Gough