Re: Making some minor contributions to GSL

linas@austin.ibm.com writes:
 > On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 03:56:00PM -0700, Gerard Jungman wrote:
 > > I have never made a study of robustness of the GSL
 > > implementation, in gsl_sf_psi_n(). There are only
 >
 > How embarassing.  When I looked for it, I didn't find it,
 > so I wrote my own implementation ...

Hello,

The printed manual for GSL has a good index of all the functions by
name and topic:

  http://www.network-theory.co.uk/gsl/manual/

e.g. gsl_sf_psi_n is also listed under "polygamma functions" and "psi
function" in the index

The money raised from the sale of the book supports the development of
the GNU Scientific Library.

regards

--
Brian Gough

Network Theory Ltd -- Publishing Free Software Manuals
15 Royal Park
Bristol BS8 3AL
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)117 3179309