Re: exception handling complex elementary functions (fwd)

Brian Gough writes:
 > > I've done as requested.   I decided not to use exact same format as
 > > specfunc/error.h so the returned result is always similar to that of the
 > > original functions.  Attached are complex\math.c (with some #ifndef
 > > additions) and complex\math_eh.c.  Please let me know if you have any
 > > other requests.

Hello,

Could you write some test cases to exercise the new parts of the code.
The existing test suite (test.c) doesn't cause any floating-point
overflows or underflows in the new functions.

I made the file into a drop-in replacement for math.c:
http://www.network-theory.co.uk/gsl/dev/math_eh.c

Here is the output of coverage testing with gcov for 'make check':
http://www.network-theory.co.uk/gsl/dev/math_eh.c.gcov

--
Brian Gough