GSL: neldermead algorithm - multidim minimization

Hi,
I am using GSL implementation of Nelder Mead Algorithm
for multi-dim minimization.
I am running in cycling problem. The updates keep on
fluctuating between two vectors.

Suppose I am solving it for v. Then for all odd
iterations, I get v_o value while v_e for even
iterations, until the max. iterations are achieved.

Could someone please tell why is this happening and
how to avoid it?

Thanks
AJ

PS: When I use matlab, I dont run in this problem.