Re: [Bug-gsl] GSL on Windows2000 possible?

Matthew Collette writes:
 > Birke,
 >    The GSL library is the same source on all operating systems, however it
 > needs to be compiled differently for different purposes. It is normally

I can't tell from the headers but did you CC the reply to the
original sender?  (who is not on this list-- the messages was
forwarded from bug-gsl@gnu.org).

[posted to the list for informational purposes -- although subscribers
are the only people who can post here by default I often manually
forward/resend/approve messages to this list from non-subscribers, so
they need to be included in any replies]

--
Brian