Submission structure

Hello,
I've read the GSL design document and think I am almost ready to submit
some code for complex elementary functions.  This will be my first
submission to GSL and pointers to other relevant documentation/pointers to
other relevant messages/guidance would be appreciated.  I have my code
nicely formatted, what do I do next?

I know that GSL already has implementations of complex elementary
functions, so should I add mine to /complex/math.c, start a new
source file or something else?

Thanks,
Andrew