Re: Reading and writing GSL random number generators

Hello!

Here comes the revised code.

With gsl_rng_fprintf, the random number generator state is now output
in a hex-byte-by-hex-byte fashion (ae 0f 1e ...), the whitespace
separator in between can be chosen freely.

I've written some documentation for the functions and have left out
the function "gsl_rng_print_state" from the documentation. I have left
in the code of the function for compatibility reasons, however.  The
documentation should probably be read and corrected by a native
English speaker.

Also, I've written tests for 'make check'. I've only tested the code
on a Linux box so far, but I should hope it's portable as long as a
char is one byte.

Attached, you'll find:
- The patch to the sources, that contains the documentation, Makefile
  and test stuff.
- The new file rng/file.c that contains the implementation of the new
  functions.

--
Cheers!
	Olaf