Re: gsl_sf_coupling_3j, BUG #7

G.W.M. Vissers writes:
 > I saw at documents.wolfram.com/v4/RefGuide/ThreeJSymbol.html that
 > mathematica's 3j symbol is built upon binomial coefficients. I implemented
 > their expression in the following routine:
 >
 > int
 > gsl_sf_coupling_3j_e_new (int two_ja, int two_jb, int two_jc,
 >                           int two_ma, int two_mb, int two_mc,
 >                           gsl_sf_result * result)

Thanks.

It looks good to me but maybe the original author of the gsl
3j functions has some comments.

Brian

p.s. Did you look at the papers mentioned in the BUGS file?

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Publications/Papers/abstract.cgi?tbcode=SCHU76B
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Publications/Papers/abstract.cgi?tbcode=SCHU75A
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Publications/Papers/abstract.cgi?tbcode=SCHU75