Re: war

> here is a typical FSF supporter opinion:

I write that opinion, I did not want to bother all the list with it,
but, you received anyway so....

> themselves to different
> nieches,which is giving both the possibility to survive, they are
> usually not starting wars (humans are an exception here). "fitness"
> means here the ability to adapt to a new environment,

Thanks for your biology lessons!
I think that office products is a nieche, scientific library is another,
etc.. perhaps both could survive and adapt, perhaps not.

> nobody can predict a soon "endsieg" of gpl'd software.

I predict that.

>i do not see any necessity for a
> war. both models have advantages and disadvantages.

>From what point of view???  There are no universal  advantages or
disadvantages.

War is not a  necesity, is a fact of reality, every people must choose
what he/she will use, and spend money. That money go to one place or
another.

> FSF's war fantasies are for me one more reason for disliking it.

fantasies???, see the world arround you! read Microsoft declarations.
every computer is a battle field, every user mind, every programmer
mind. Its a way of describing things. For some people is marketing, for
other is compromise.
Read your declarations abouts communism/FSF an so on, an you will find
yourself in a battle field.

> , so you will understand that i can not contribute A even if i
> wanted.

Yes you could, write GPL soft! :)

I think that that people on this list do  not want to listen more on
these stuff.  I was cited so I am answering here, but please, if you
want to argue with me, write directly to my mail box.

--
Diego Saravia
dsa at unsa dot edu dot ar