How to use am2ms.pl in msvc directory?

Hi!

(Please, reply to me directly as I'm not in the list).

I'd like to know the procedure to generate the Visual C++
project files from the perl scripts. There is some of them
in the msvc directory and for sure I'm missing something but
I can not get a valid *.dsw and *.dsp files from the scripts.

I run am2ms.pl from the gsl root directory like:

$ ./msvc/am3ms.pl GSLDLL

and opening the GSL.dsw (trought Samba in a windows machine) I get nothing in Visual C++.

Well, what I'd like are instructions on how to use the perl stuff
to get the Visual C++ Project files.

I'd like to understand this stuff in order to maje something
similar in one of the projects I'm working in.

Thanks a lot for your patience ;-)
Regards.
José Miguel.

Jose Miguel Buenaposada Biencinto
Facultad de Informática | Computer Science School
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) | Madrid Tech. University.
Campus de Montegancedo s/n
28660 Boadilla del Monte, Madrid (ESPAÑA)| (SPAIN)
Voice: +34 91 336 69 47
Fax : +34 91 352 48 19
jmbuena@dia.fi.upm.es
http://www.dia.fi.upm.es/~jmbuena,