documentation error?

Hi,

I just came across what looks like a documentation error to me. In the
chapter about Monte Carlo integration, section "Interface":

Data Type: gsl_monte_function

    This data type defines a general function with parameters for Monte
Carlo integration.

double (* function) (double * x, size_t dim, void * params)
this function should return the value f(x,params) for argument x and
parameters params, where x is an array of size dim giving the coordinates
of the point where the function is to be evaluated.

which defines the first member of struct gsl_monte_function to be called
"function". The header file "gsl_monte.h" uses another definition though:

struct gsl_monte_function_struct {
  double (*f)(double * x_array, size_t dim, void * params);
  size_t dim;
  void * params;
}

i.e. the function here is called "f".