library not found!!

Hi,
   I am using the GNU scl library and find it very useful but I could not
found any function to solve these problems-

Using Sparse Matrix solution for

1)Incomplete LU factorization (nonsymmetric)
2) Solver with incomplete LU preconditioning (nonsymmetric)
3) Solver with no/Jacobi/SSOR/preconditioning (nonsymmetric)
4) Incomplete Cholesky factorization (symmetric)
5) Solver with incomplete Cholesky preconditioning (symmetric)
6) Solver with Jacobi, SSOR, or no preconditioning (symmetric)
7) Sparse sort (nonsymmetric)
8) Sparse sort (symmetric)

Is there any way to solve tese problems or Can we develope our own program
to do the tasks?
please guide me.

with Regards,
Rajesh Kumar