calc-units update

All,

I am not excatly sure where to proceed here...

I updated calc-units.el to the latest CODATA recommendations (1998)
for fundamental constants.  Attached I send a new file
,----
| calc-units-update.el
`----
that can be loaded instead of calc to use the new values.

I would like to get these values included in standard calc.  I send a
message to Dave Gillespie but some people send me mails saying that he
probably doesn't maintain calc anymore.
So I send the file here.  It can be used right away as described above
or used to "fix" calc by replacing the
,----
| (defvar math-standard-units
`----
in calc-units.el by the one in the attached file.

Greetings,
Jochen
    Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité                GnuPG key: 44BCCD8E
        Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll