FAIL Messages under IRIX

( I had to resend this without the attachment.  It was too big for the
list server)

I compiled gsl-1.1 under IRIX 6.5 with some help from some people on
this list.
Thanks.

When I ran the tests, they say they FAIL in the second phase of the
check.
When I look through the log, the test report back a FAIL but actually
says
it checks ok.

I'm including the output of the "make check".  I apologize for its
length.

The text below is where it actually says it fails.

Being new to the library, I don't know where to fix this or even if it
is incorrect but I thought I'd let the group know about it.

Danny

PASS: gsl_histogram2d_max_bin finds maximum value bin
PASS: gsl_histogram2d_min_bin find minimum value bin
PASS: gsl_histogram2d_sum sums all bin values correctly
FAIL: gsl_histogram2d_xmean works correctly
FAIL: gsl_histogram2d_ymean works correctly
PASS: gsl_histogram2d_xmean works fine
PASS: gsl_histogram2d_ymean works fine
PASS: gsl_histogram2d_xsigma works fine
later
PASS: gsl_histogram2d_find works correctly
PASS: gsl_histogram2d_fprintf and fscanf work correctly
PASS: gsl_histogram2d_fwrite and fread work correctly
FAIL: test2d
PASS: gsl_histogram_pdf_sample within statistical errors
PASS: test_resample
PASS: gsl_histogram2d_pdf_sample within statistical errors
PASS: test2d_resample

later

PASS: gsl_histogram2d_find traps y above ymax
PASS: test2d_trap
1 of 6 tests failed
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)

--

Daniel Konkle                                 daniel.konkle@dynetics.com
		The opinions expressed above are just that...