Re: sf_gamma questions

Happy new year !

I have been using the Levin U transform routines within a C++ program and
have been getting memory leaks - for example the program crashes
when I attempt to deallocate the U transform workspace. A simpler
example program written in C seems to run fine. Is there any information
as to why this may be the case ? I can send both programs if somebody would
like to have a look.

The coding is done on a RH 7.2 Linux box.

Thanks,

Dherminder Kainth