Re: Has anyone started a GSL port to Java?

Klaus Hartlage writes:
 > I would like to know, if anyone has started a GSL port to Java?

Hi,

I'm not aware of any activity in that area.  If anyone does have any
JNI bindings for GSL I'd be interested to hear about them.  For
numerical routines written in Java itself there is the COLT library,
which is free software, by Wolfgang Hoschek.

best regards,

Brian Gough