Nine new RNGs ported to GSL

Hi, everybody.
In the last two months, with the help of Brian Gough, I ported to the GSL nine
new random number generators. I will try to port three other RNGs but I don't
have a deadline for this second task.

The nine new RNGs pass `make check` on a 32 bit system.
Brian told me sometimes a RNG who pass `make check` on a 32 bit system fails on
a 64 bit system so I am looking for some volunteers with 64 bit systems who
want to try them on their machines.

The patch is available here:
http://www.linux.it/~carlo/somehacks/gslrngptc/

How to patch and test:
- download the latest version of GSL (1.0 at the moment)
- download the latest version of gslrngptc (1.0 at the moment)
- tar zxvf gsl-1.0.tar.gz
- cd gsl-1.0/rng
- mv ../../gslrngptc1_0 .
- patch -p1 < gslrngptc1_0
- cd ..
- ./configure
- make
- make check | tee ckres

You will get a ckres file with the results of the tests over the various
libraries: if you don't get any errors it works well.

Thank you very much for your time.

--
Carlo Perassi
carlo at linux dot it